Have A Conversation In Any Language In 30 Days
Start speaking the language of your choice in just 30 days, even if you are starting out from scratch (and actually enjoy getting there)
Have you tried learning a foreign language before, but you couldn’t quite do it?
Did you lose the excitement, get bored, and lose motivation to keep going?
I know exactly how you feel.
However, the thing that has prevented you from learning the language is NOT you, and not the language itself.
You’ve just been using the wrong methods to learn the language.
- You have tried to learn using the same book over and over again and got frustrated
- You have studied for 6-8 hours every day, and ended up burning out
- You have tried doing what other people said you should do, but it didn’t work
- You are constantly hearing people talk about how hard or impossible it is
You see, there is no “right” way to learn a language.
Even if a method has been proven to work for thousands of people, it might not work for YOU. If you can’t stay excited and motivated to keep learning, you will give up.
Because boredom is death to language learning.To be able to successfully learn a language, you have got to care about it.
The language you are learning (and the method you are using) has to be 100% relevant to YOU. It has to have meaning in your life right now.
That means when you start out, you have to learn things that you would talk about anyway — your age, where you born, your profession, you interests — not rote learning grammar or vocabulary.
The language and the method also have to engage your emotions in a way that makes you care. That’s how you find the motivation to keep learning.
Whether that means you’re excited or you’re in dire need and just have to learn. Any kind of strong emotion (positive or negative) will help in getting results faster.
Focusing on “relevance to YOU” and “emotions” is what makes the Emote Method such an effective language learning technique.
Introducing the Emotive Style Language Learning Course
This is a 30-day online course, designed to get you speaking the language of your choice, even if you’re starting from scratch, and actually enjoy the process of learning.
The problem with most online language courses is:
- You follow a set sequence, which isn’t interesting to YOU because it can’t be personalized
- You don’t learn how to care about the language because the things you’re learning aren’t relevant to you
- You go through the lessons because you have to (like a chore), not because you’re excited
The Emotive Style Language Learning Course removes all those hurdles:
- It makes language learning fun, in the way YOU define fun
- You learn the language fast, and actually, enjoy the process of learning
- You get to integrate the language into your life because it’s relevant to YOU
- You can dedicate as little as 20-30 min per day and still be speaking the language at the end of day 30
- You can use it to start (or restart) any language of your choice, so it works whether it’s the first or fifth language you’re learning
This course contains short, actionable videos with real-life examples in each lesson, organized into six modules for maximum effectiveness.
You get instant lifetime access to all the modules so that you can do the course at your own pace. In fact, you may even want to refer to it again, when you’re learning your next language.
You will also be able to email me and ask me questions if you’re stuck or if you simply need a shot of inspiration to keep going.
Imagine how neat it would be if you could learn the language of your choice.
How amazing would it feel if you could:
- Go to a foreign country and understand everything and everyone around you
- Not just be self-reliant, but also help other people who don’t speak the language
- Go to your favorite restaurant and speak to the servers and cooks in their native language about your shared love of the food
- Talk to friends, colleagues, even in-laws in their native language
Like Nelson Mandela famously said, “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”
Imagine all the heart-to-heart connections you can build if you could speak in the native language of the people and scenarios that matter to you.
That’s what the Emotive Style Language Learning Course will enable you to do, no matter what language you’re trying to learn.
I have tested the Emote Method on myself (I speak 6 foreign languages, at varying levels of fluency) and with several people that I’ve coached (informally) to help learn languages successfully. So I know it works.
After years of people asking me to create this course, it’s finally here. As a special launch offer, I’ve decided to make this course as affordable as possible.
I’m a polyglot, world traveler, language teacher, digital nomad, nurse practitioner, university faculty, musician and mindful human being who wants to help you become your best ever self.
StartWelcome to Choose & Connect (0:10)
StartChoose & Connect Intro (0:54)
PreviewChoose A Language (2:37)
StartSpeak Fluently Fast (2:56)
StartSMART Goals (2:00)
StartGet Cozy With Your Goal (2:56)
StartExample Goals (2:01)
StartConnect With The Language (2:39)
StartCollecting Language Resources (1:33)
StartChoose & Connect Conclusion (1:00)
StartWould Other People Benefit From This Course (0:36)
StartWelcome to Engage Actively (0:12)
StartEngage Actively Intro (0:42)
StartWhat Does it Mean to Engage Actively? (1:56)
StartDo What's Fun For You (2:07)
PreviewHow to Learn a Language When You Have Zero Time Part 1 - Time Quality (3:12)
StartHow to Learn a Language When You Have Zero Time Part 2 (1:58)
StartHow to Learn a Language When You Have Zero Money (3:10)
StartEngage Actively Conclusion (0:38)
StartDo You Want Help Applying This Stuff? (0:56)